With the overwhelming intake recently of kittens, pregnant moms, nursing moms and so many cases that need extensive medical care we are putting out a plea. Please consider any of the following options:
1) In desperate need of fleecy, comfy blankets and puppy pads.
2) Wet Food ( Pate only as the gravy variety can cause GI upset)
3) PLEASE spread the word re our Strut for Strays 01 June- WE NEED this event to be successful to carry on. Details pinned to the top of this page or at www.fixedfurlife.com
4) Consider becoming a monthly supporter
Please share with your friends and family
Become a Fixed Fur Life Guardian Angel. As you can imagine The bills pile up quickly and we are hoping to get more people signing up for monthly giving. It is simple, it is easy and it would allow us to manage all these vet bills and plan for the cases that come through our doors everyday.
There are several ways you can participate:
1) You can sign up for using the secure website:
2) You can do E transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) You can donate through the Pay Pal link on our website www.fixedfurlife.com
3) If you are uncomfortable with the on line route you can mail post dated cheque’s to Fixed Fur Life P.O. Box 20091 Belleville K8N 5V1