Update on our latest little sick babies. All have been prescribed meds and treatment. Difficult to say at the least as it is the long weekend and everyone is closed and or booked solid. Minnie however needed a visit to the emergency clinic this am for a more extensive work up and treatment as she was very lethargic and was worsening. Hopefully she and they are on now on the track to recovery.
Our latest little one requiring extensive rehabilitation
Little Mufasa surrendered this am from a barn. He has sustained an injury. Cannot use his back legs. X Rays show spinal involvement so it is a wait and see scenario to see if he gains back any function with cage rest. Now on pain medications.
With so many kittens in our care we are in need of supplies. Thank you ahead of time if you can help. E Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for drop off locations :
1) Friskies wet food pate only
2) Royal Canin baby cat dry kibble. We use this tiny kibble food for the kittens who are weaning off the bottle.
3) garbage bags
4) Clorox wipes
5) kitten toys
6) Small Styrofoam plates- We use these As a single use items in our isolation areas
From the owners of Master Bedroom and Layered Living!
393 Sidney St Belleville
My daughter and I love to volunteer for @fixed_fur_life whenever we can! The Strut for Strays was always so much fun, but it was cancelled this year due to Covid 19. And I know it is a huge hit on @fixed_fur_life ! They would of lost at least $50,000 !!! Maybe MORE! Cats are still sick and making babies thru this whole pandemic, & life goes on for Darlene and all her wonderful volunteers to HELP THESE CATS & DOGS!
I just received a brand new shipment of the coir dog and cat door mats – cause they all sold out way back! Sooo, my idea is for every mat we sell, we will donate $10 to @fixed_fur_life!! They will be selling for $28!
What do you all think?! Can you help me spread the word?! I know there are lots of animal lovers out there like myself!! Would you mind helping me spread the word like tagging, loving, sharing doing whatever you can to help Darlene and @fixed_fur_life!! And by the way, these mats are ADORABLE!! 🐈 🐕❤️😊
💕12:38:53#belleville #pec #princeedwardcounty #trentonontario #homedecor #masterbedroom #layeredliving
#duvetcover #bedroominspo #mymasterbedroom
#bedroomdecor #duvets #tosscushions
#tweedontario #madocontario #kingstonontario #quintewest #serta
After many months of treatment and surgeries our girl has made a tremendous recovery. She was Spayed and has now gone onto her new home!
Sprinkles came to us with a severe Mastitis and pregnant. By the time we received her it had developed to the severity you see here. As the severity increased the only option was to remove her entire mammary chain. Shown above is the contrast to pre and post healing 2 weeks later. Last night ( May 2) she underwent an emergency C Section to deliver her babies. Her babies are doing well and will have to be bottle fed. She has also been spayed. We see so many animals who require extensive medical care and as you can imagine it is quite costly.
The Pandemic situation has resulted in many of our fundraisers being cancelled which will be a huge blow to us financially.
I know these are trying times for everyone. There are options below if you are able to help us financially in any way.
1. On line https://www.canadahelps.org/en/dn/7032
2. There is a Pay Pal option on the main page of our website www.fixedfurlife.com
3. E transfer to email@example.com
4. Mail to P.O. Box 20091 Belleville K8N 5V1
With the consistent overwhelming intake of kittens, pregnant moms, nursing moms and so many cases that need extensive medical care we are putting out a plea. Please consider any of the following options:
1) In desperate need puppy pads, NON clumping litter-We use Pine, wheat or grass litter. These are compatible for the smaller kittens.
2) Wet Food ( We use Friskies- Pate only as the gravy variety can cause GI upset)
4) Consider becoming a monthly supporter
Please share with your friends and family
Become a Fixed Fur Life Guardian Angel. As you can imagine The bills pile up quickly and we are hoping to get more people signing up for monthly giving. It is simple, it is easy and it would allow us to manage all these vet bills and plan for the cases that come through our doors everyday.
There are several ways you can participate:
1) You can sign up for using the secure website:
2) You can do E transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) You can donate through the Pay Pal link on our website www.fixedfurlife.com
3) If you are uncomfortable with the on line route you can mail post dated cheque’s to Fixed Fur Life P.O. Box 20091 Belleville K8N 5V1