I apologize for the graphic pictures. We have had a significant increase in cats needing extensive veterinary care. These are 5 of the latest cases.
- Peanut came to us with a mouth full of horrendously rotten abscessed teeth and a fractured lower jaw. He required a full mouth extraction and repair of his Jaw.
- Benny is suffering from a severe infestation of ear mites causing him to do this to himself. Minor surgery to treat his ears was needed.
- Gary had been roaming the streets unneutered for over a year with eye ulcers so bad he is blind in one eye. He is receiving treatment to save the other eye.
- Millie came to us with a wound on her neck, hind end and back that will require extensive meds and wound care.
These cases and expenses are why we ask for people to consider Monthly giving. It is simple and it is easy and as I said before allows us to plan for these cases. It allows us to be able to help these guys in need and not worry if we will have enough donations coming in to pay for this.
Everyone doing just 5, 10 or 20.00 a month will all add up and allow us to continue helping so many in need.
There are several ways you can participate:
1) You can sign up for using the secure website:
2) You can do E transfers to email@example.com
3) If you are uncomfortable with the on line route you can mail post dated cheque’s to P.O. Box 20091 Belleville K8N 5V1
NO AMOUNT IS TOO SMALL! Thank you to all who have already signed up.